Tough Letting Them Go?

30secondstobob

My babies are a month old now and ready for new homes. My whole reason for wanting to breed was to increase my collection with something I helped nurture and create, but with five more eggs getting ready to hatch......I have to let a couple go. I have no desire to mass produce geckos. They will be going to good homes - people I work with, people I trust, but I still hate to see them leave. Does anyone else have "issues" rehoming their babies? Just curious. Bob

Wild West Reptile

Leopards AFT Ball Pythons
As long as you don't name them, it's easier. If your a pet person, as most of us are, of course you hate getting rid of any pet. The key is to try not to get too attached. As long as they're going to people you trust then it should be fine. I just sold one that I named....won't make that mistake again! Lol!

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
There's another thread about this, which has been interesting. As I said in that post, I produce 40-50 a year and have no problem moving them. I like to see other people being made happy by my geckos so that helps a lot.

Aliza

katie_

Wonder Reptiles
Yeah I posted about this a couple days ago. Im having the same issues with adults I no longer need.

Visit our friends