Trade in your Roaches for other Feeders!

Small Pet Feeders

You read right, we need your roaches to bolster our stocks. We are offering the cost of shipping + a store voucher for the wholesale value of your roaches, which will be discussed before shipping and verified after shipping.

Currently, we're actively seeking...
Blaberus Discoidialis
Blaptica Dubia
Green Banana Roaches
Giant Green Banana Roaches
Six-Spotted Roaches
True Deathhead Roaches (no Blaberus Hybrids please)

Although we are mainly interested in these species, we'd be open to considering others under the right terms.

We've worked with several people from Chameleon Forums and Arachnoboards, and would love to work with several more from Gecko Forums :) We can offer you a voucher for the value of your roaches, which you can use on SmallPetFeeders.com for Silkworm eggs, hornworms, crickets, superworms, fruit flies, butterworms, or whatever else you need from the store. You may use the voucher all at once, or slowly over time, your choice.

If you have some extra roaches you'd like to trade-in, please shoot me a private message on the forums, email me at [email protected], or click the "Live Chat" button on http://www.smallpetfeeders.com. Also, while you're there, take a look around and let me know if you don't find what you're looking for.

Thank you everyone!

-Dave and Amy

Visit our friends