Update baby after 1 month.

Nighthawk

I've posted the hatchling in the hatchling care section...thought of opening a new thread here to update his progress. Nothing fancy just a hypo tremper, hope u guys like it.

1 week old
P1030612.jpg

1 month later
tremper.jpg

Not to forget the parents below ( Tremper and Sunglow )
tremper1.jpg
SANY0960.jpg

Nighthawk

Thanks all, my goal is to do some line breeding to enhance their colours..actually they're a few more babies under the same parents which are more or less identical to each other.

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
Awwww... and how bright it is... are you expecting it will get spots like the one on the left (excuse my ignorence I know little to nothing about morph development).

Nighthawk

Awwww... and how bright it is... are you expecting it will get spots like the one on the left (excuse my ignorence I know little to nothing about morph development).

Actually i'm more toward the one on the right which is a female sunglow. Most likely i'll breed him back to her when he matures. Thanks

Nighthawk

Ending my update of him as below, pic was just taken today est. 3 months from hatched, i would say its a sunglow. Most likely i would line breed him back to his mum for better CT & tang.....hopefully its a success and see guys maybe another 6 months if this thread is still alive...lol
tremper-1.jpg

Visit our friends