Vision Racks: 15 qt, hatchling, 28 qt.

preacherman

Gecko Genetics
Now that we have sold all of our animals we have several nice racks to find homes for. Pictured below are three of them.

The first is a Vision hatchling rack. This is the 60 tub model. It includes a Ranco thermostat. It is heated with two heat cables. One of them is burned out, but you can order a replacement from Vision. $600.00
P1014624.jpg

The second is a Vision 15 qt. rack. It includes 20 tubs and a Herpstat thermostat. $250.00
P1014622.jpg

The third is a rack that was manufactured by a company called Roylance. They are no longer in business. It is very similar to a Freedom Breeder rack. It has a steel frame with very tough molded plastic tubs, and is heated by flexwatt. It has 21 tubs that are roughly 28 qts. This is a very solid rack that I have used to house geckos, ball pythons, and various colubrids. It comes with a Ranco thermostat. $500.00
P1014628.jpg

These can either be picked up from our building in Southern Wisconsin, or I would be willing to drive a couple of hours to deliver them. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Jason Haygood
[email protected]
(608)931-1194

Visit our friends