Whats a better hide, a halved toilet paper roll or a 16 oz deli cup?

ReptarNDukeNukem

Gecko Newbie
For full grown I use a paper towel roll into halve and I leave it their if the want to go in them.I will go with the paper roll because it is darker.They can have fun with paper roll too because my one gecko tries to balance himself on it.

jermh1

get some pvc pipe 1.5-3in and cut it in half, just be carefull!! its cheap if looks dont matter, just dont put it right under a heat lamp. my humid hides I use the clear cd case storage things from Wallmart for 1.25 and dremel a hole in the hinge side.

gitrdone0420

Gotta catch 'em all!
I love the little rubbermaid containers that they sell at Walmart for humid hides. The are like little idex-card holder things for $.86 I buy lots at a time, drill a hole in the side a spray paint it. It is perfect and it looks nice! =]

CYBERICK1

I love the little rubbermaid containers that they sell at Walmart for humid hides. The are like little idex-card holder things for $.86 I buy lots at a time, drill a hole in the side a spray paint it. It is perfect and it looks nice! =]
+1 :main_thumbsup:
(I use acrylic paint though... 1rst coat - black, that way it's really dark from inside out and then 2nd coat, whatever color I want to match the inside of the tank, usually brown and terracota.) I'll tell you what though, he seems to enjoy more those cheap things than the Exo-Terra cave that cost me about 12 x more... :main_rolleyes: