Where do you buy your tubs?

T

TheHiddenGecko

I'm looking to build a big rack in the near future and I was curious where to buy a bunch of tubs. Are there any good websites that have them or would it just be better to get them from Walmart or Target?

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
When I used Rubbermaids, I got them from Menards (but I don't know if you have those in Chicago...)

Target is the only store I have found in my city (Madison) that carries the Sterilites I use. Well, Wal-Mart might, but I doubt it, and I wouldn't bother going there to find out if they did.

Anywho, I did notice that Target started carrying the elusive Iris brand tubs. Office Max has them too, but only the latchety-top ones. I only have one rack that uses Iris tubs, and I ordered them from The Container Store. The tubs are nice since they don't have any grooves in the bottom, but in my opinion, they're pretty flimsy.

gko reptiles

A New Generation
The cheapest tubs I've bought are at BigLots (or Oddlot, whatever you call it) they're like 99 cents a piece and they're usually overstocked with them!! Ive built multiple racks with their tubs; be careful though check EVERY SINGLE ONE for cracks!! Good Luck!

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
I get my hatchling tubs for Walmart. The standard 6 qt for hatchlings, and a 12 qt for adults. In 28 quarts I put 1.3-1.4, however I only due this during breeding season, so I can utilize one male better. Otherwise they are seperate so they don't have to fight over food :)

G

geckogod2

i ordered mine from reptiletubs.com

my 40 qt and 31 qt. conatiners came from walmart target, etc. whoever had them at the time.

T

TheHiddenGecko

Thanks for the help. I have a pretty good idea where to buy them now.

R

Repti

I get mine from Wal-mart because i have a discount since I work there.

Simon

Visit our friends