Which programm?

M

MXW

Hi,

I'm workin on my website with Frontpage, which is in the office paket from Microsoft. Which programms do you use?

Max

M

MXW

I also have Network Fusion 11. Does anyone work with it?

Max

S

SLY

Dreamweaver and Fireworks
I don't know how anyone uses fireworks, it's such a terrible friggin' program. Bad layout, especially for something that's supposed to integrate so well with dw.

Ultrakd

Gecko Geeks
I Fireworks CS3 is a really nice program if you know how to use it. I have taken classes t olearn how to use Dreamweaver CS3 and Fireworks CS3. I hope t obget enough money soon to get Photoshop either CS3 or CS4

M

MXW

Okay,

thanks guys. I done it now with Neot Objetsfusion 11. And I can say it is wonderful and easy to handle!

Max

B

blsmit

Or you could go the free route like me.

Gimp for photoshop.
Komposer for dreamweaver
and Ubuntu 9.04 32-bit as OS.

This beats the $1,000+ on Adobe software.

B

blsmit

Well for starters, its free, acts like photoshop and best of all its free. Check out the website http://www.gimp.org/

Although kompozer is limited, its less limited than the good old days of typing html out, ftping and viewing, editing the html and repeating. Those were the good old days.

snowgyre

Doesn't Open Office also have a pretty decent image editing program? OO is free too, I've just only used the word processor and spreadsheet programs.