Who likes White Socks?

GeckoFiend

I picked up this one last weekend at a SEWERFest. It also happens to be 100 het Zulu, 50% het caramel :) SCORE!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Fatal_S

Mel's Exotics
Adorable and tiny! The white sock gene is extremely cute. And I thought my baby BTS were small...

Can I ask what one could expect to spend for white socks?

GeckoFiend

Adorable and tiny! The white sock gene is extremely cute. And I thought my baby BTS were small...

Can I ask what one could expect to spend for white socks?

I'm assuming that this one is not a fluke and is actually a White Sock morph. That being said, I have no idea. I bought it and then noticed the foot. I pointed it out to the breeder, and he hadn't noticed it before I pointed it out.

Here is the only place I know of where you can buy a White Sock animal at this time: http://www.vmsherp.com/4SaleFatties.htm

Fatal_S

Mel's Exotics
Lucky find! I hope it turns out to be a recessive trait for you.

Thank you for the link! It doesn't seem to be a terribly expensive morph on that site, which is exciting. I still think it's worth it's weight in adorable, which is exactly what I look for.

How old is this tiny little one?

GeckoFiend

Lucky find! I hope it turns out to be a recessive trait for you.

Thank you for the link! It doesn't seem to be a terribly expensive morph on that site, which is exciting. I still think it's worth it's weight in adorable, which is exactly what I look for.

How old is this tiny little one?

Yea, I about pooped myself when I saw it. I really like the trait and I was planning to buy some from VMS to breed the amel out of it and then mix it with other traits.

The amel trait is said to be fatal when mixed with other morphs, so it would be a pain in the butt to use animals from VMS to create a new combo-say a white sock patternless.

I really do like the White Socks, but I think VMS screwed up by only creating White Sock Amels. If they were selling non-amel White Socks, I think the price would be much higher due to the increased demand for morphs.

I'm hoping that this animal does posses the White Sock trait, and I'm going to have 2-3 animals from the same parents to play with. I'm hoping to pick up their father as well, but I'm not holding my breath for him.

The Zulu pos het caramel I got from the same group has a lot of white on the legs/toes, so I'm hoping there is something going on with that as well....Just think, Pied Caramel Zulu White Socks.... :)

Visit our friends