Why am I up at 3:39 ET time?

thekooliest

Website Creator
Becuase my gecko is coming tomorrow morning and I can't sleep.
And I am also helping create 3 peoples websites, so I wanna catch up on what I can now! :D
If you are up this late, explain why...are you just a teenage rebel? :main_evilgrin:
-Sam

bubblez825

Heck yeah. I cant fall asleep and I am playing with my geckos and i dont wanna go to sleep or go to school tomorrow :(. lol. and yes, totally dissobeying the rules by being on the comp this late. Ive got 12:46 AM. Yes come chat lol :D

thekooliest

Website Creator
Time to have cinnamon toast crunch.
Staying late reminds me of caffeine gum.
One time I stayed up until I was tired and then ate a pack of Jolt (supposedly equal to 6 cups of coffee) and then watched movies till the sun came up.
And it made me pee like a racehorse.
And it made me sick.
And it made me feel really hyper late at night.
But the funniest thing (probably not good)...we were doing the sleeper hold and when I would faint...I twitched like crazy trying to save myself (your bodies natural instinct) cause of the caffeine.
xD
-Sam

EDIT no cinnamon toast crunch ;(...starved no good cereal.

Last edited:

thekooliest

Website Creator
I am still up and wondering why no ones answering me.
I just checked my fedex tracking.
And it went from SC, to NC, to IN, and now it will go to PA...what a crazy route that is, IN is so out of the way!!!

thekooliest

Website Creator
:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping: I want my geckos.

thekooliest

Website Creator
I feel like it...I need a good meal.
Yesterday at 4 I had a sliver of stromboli, then baseball practice, than attempted sleep, then all nighter...then looks for good cereal...the only thing I had was honey nut cheerios...which make me sick...i ate them...lol.
:D

EDIT...ooo someones awake.

nats

I'm expecting my male leo tomorrow morning.

Yep, I get up early to go to work, which is where I am now :(

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
been up all night updating our website.. I wish I could get paid to do this, I can stay up for endless hours when it comes to gecko stuff! Every time I try getting "real work" done, I want to go to sleep no matter what time it is

Congrats on your new gecko! I'd be excited too :D

Visit our friends