Why Voinate?

Select Gex

I know some about it, but never used it.

jefferspet.com said:
Gimborn) Contains 21 essential vitamins and minerals to help improve overall health, performance, fertility and lifespan. Used by breeders, zoos, wildlife reserves and pet stores to improve overall nutrition for a wide range of animals. Helps prevent rickets. Safe for use in birds, dogs, cats, rabbits, hamsters, fox, monkeys, and more.

http://www.jefferspet.com/ssc/product.asp?CID=0&pf_id=95

Carolina Geckos

I also use vionate, I use it like Marcia does for my mealworms mixed in with the bedding. I use the osteo form as my vitamin D3 calcium and vionate as my
multivitamin. I dust my mealworms twice a week with a mixture of both. And keep bowls with some osteo always.

paulnj

Since we are all posting links ;)

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_/...D5&field-keywords=vionate&Go.x=0&Go.y=0&Go=Go

"Ingredients
Degermed corn meal, dibasic calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, salt (sodium chloride), ferrous carbonate, magnesium oxide, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, BHT (butylated hyroxytoluene) as a preservative, di-atocopheryl acetate, vitamin A palmitate, thiamine monoitrate, manganous oxide, cupric sulfate, calcium iodate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cobalt carbonate, folic acid, D-activated animal sterol (source of vitamin D3), cyanocobalamin (a source of B12). "

Last edited:

yellermelon

Rockin the Suburbs
I use it as a gutload. Not because I know its good...all that ingredients is japonese to me. I look at what other people give advice on..then decide wether they are a trustworthy source. My trustworthy sources say vionate is a good gutload dudst stuff....so i use it lol. I dont use osteo form any more though.

eyelids

Bells Rule!
I always put some in the food dish with the feeders, but like others it's for last minute additional gutloading... I still supplement with Herptivite and Rep-Cal calcium...

Visit our friends