www.wormman.com

I

Ishtar

Anyone experience ordering from this company?
www.wormman.com

I have placed two orders of mealworms with these guys. Both orders were not shipped within 10-12 days of the order date. 14 day turnaround... are you kidding me?I know they send the worms 2-3 day air, but why are things not getting taken care of?

I am now switching to www.grubco.com due to other members posts.

Thanks,
Pat

M

Mack Leo Boy

Today I read a thread on faunaclassifieds.com. It was about wormman.com. I lady ordered from them. The first time the worms were not shipped and they did not give her a refund of $24.99 and did not answere her emails. Then she ordered 9.00 worth of waxworms and they messed up on that order and haven't gave her a refund yet. That's what I've heard about them. Doesn't sound good to me. Have any one here bought from them?

G

GeckoMandi

I have never ordered from them due to things I've read about their service, the prices might be good but from what I've seen the service stinks!

I buy from grubco, or armstrongs

O

okapi

I bought from them when I had my bearded dragon and they never messed my order up (ordered like 10 times or so). But I must be lucky, because Ive heard alot of complaints/rants and warnings in different feeder forums. I think ill be ordering from grubco from now on anyways, never heard any bad things about them yet.

Morgan

Boas with a side of Leos
I've been ordering superworms and meal worms from them for almost 2 years now and have only had one problem. When I contacted them about it they asked if I wanted a refund or the feeders. I said the feeders and they overnighted them that day. I recieved them on my door step in the early a.m. the next day. Other than that I have never had a problem.

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
I have not ordered from them in a few years because I had nothing but trouble getting my orders on time, getting orders replaced, and getting refunds. They will never get my business again!

gecko_man2

I have ordered from a dozen if not more bug companies and I have to say worm man farms is one of the worst. My first order was all messed up and came really late and my second order which was for 1000 medium mealies, 1000 large mealies, 1000 3/4 crickets and 1000 1/2 crickets. They were sent to the wrong address for some odd reason and they came to me un marked and the crickets were all different sizes in 2 different boxes. I got crickets that were pin heads all the way up to the adult size. They had no explanation for me. So I have warned people ever since. Sorry about your mishap.

I

Ishtar

It's crazy how many of us have had problems with the same vendor. I was attracted to them because of their low prices, but now I am willing to pay more to insure my feeders arrive when expected.

Visit our friends