a few geckos im interested in

amanda509

can someone tell me if these morphs are correct and the average price for each?

heres some pics and morphs of 5 of the seven geckos that im trying to get:

Giant Tremper het Raptor(male)
tn

Mack Snow Fasciolatus (in shed)
tn

Mack Snow Raptor
tn

Mack Snow
tn

Tremper het Raptor
tn

and theres also an adult female and baby eclipse that he didnt send me pics of. can anyone give me a guess as to what this group is worth and if his morphology seems correct?

DrCarrotTail

IMHO quality and background factor more into value than just the morph it is. Pictures might help people give an estimate but your best bet is to surf around breeder's sites and see see what they're are selling similar geckos for.

amanda509

IMHO quality and background factor more into value than just the morph it is. Pictures might help people give an estimate but your best bet is to surf around breeder's sites and see see what they're are selling similar geckos for.

i cant find a breeder nearby that sells these kinds of albinos to base a price off of...the only breeders are out of state and actually have lineage with their pairs, therefore theirs go for a couple hundred...but i doubt these one are worth that much..

amanda509

I can't see the pics where in PA are you?

Yeah where in PA. I'm in Milford and Turbog is from Allentown. small world it is. There is a Rep expo in east Stroudsberg on sept 8th you might beable to find what your looking for. I'll be going there to pick up my geckos hopefully.

Here's the link. http://reptilepalooza.moonfruit.com/#/pa-directions/4565288489

in altoona..pretty far from the expo areas :/ and i just had a new engine put in my truck that i still dont trust to drive that far yet..

edit: i just looked at the site, theres no way i can make it that far...not only will it cost me a fortune in gas, but i also have school and work. i miss soo many reptile shows because theyre all soo far away its ridiculous..ive never been to a single one.

Last edited:

GodzillaGecko

Ah yeah your way out there. Only other idea I got is if you check Reptilechannel.com and go to the show dates and see if any are closer to you. Otherwise try to order the gecko's you want. Turbogex has awesome morphs on his site.

amanda509

Ah yeah your way out there. Only other idea I got is if you check Reptilechannel.com and go to the show dates and see if any are closer to you. Otherwise try to order the gecko's you want. Turbogex has awesome morphs on his site.

well, the geckos that i posted are from a breeder that is getting away from breeding for awhile..he is still about 45 minutes away from me though. i just wanted to know if his morphs were correct to get an idea of how reliable his price is on the bunch.

Visit our friends