A Little Concerned!?

blizzard

Go Denver Broncos
I've had my leos for about six years. Temps are fine, they're nice and fat, eat well, drink well, always alert, the tanks are regularly cleaned, water is always fresh, shed well.

My concern came with the last feeding which was this morning. I provide each with 12-15 crickets every five-seven days. Today I threw the criks in and instantly they start feeding- they always have ate well. However about an hour after making the criks available, my albino temper het puked up everything she ate. It looked like about 7-8 criks.

To me, I instantly thought she just ate too much way too fast. I'm looking for serious inquires only please.:main_thumbsup:

roger

I've had my leos for about six years. Temps are fine, they're nice and fat, eat well, drink well, always alert, the tanks are regularly cleaned, water is always fresh, shed well.

My concern came with the last feeding which was this morning. I provide each with 12-15 crickets every five-seven days. Today I threw the criks in and instantly they start feeding- they always have ate well. However about an hour after making the criks available, my albino temper het puked up everything she ate. It looked like about 7-8 criks.

To me, I instantly thought she just ate too much way too fast. I'm looking for serious inquires only please.:main_thumbsup:

Yeah Im sure thats what it is.They are wolfing their food down way too quick.If I could make a suggestion.Feeding cricks every 5-7 days IMO is not a good idea.Are u putting all the crickets in their enclosure all at once?The leos are super hungry that they devour all the crixs in too short of a time.I found that out way back when I started with leos.Its good they have a ravenous appetite though.The danger in having leos regurgitate their food is that it might put them off food.Try feeding ever other day and put 4 crixs in at first.let them digest that and go back every 15 minutes and add another 4 crixs and so on.Hope that helps

Visit our friends