Any guesses on morph?

VampyreByte

Could be lots of different morphs,
Blizzard Eclipse
Blizzard Super Snow
Super Snow patternless
Patternless Eclipse

Where'd you get it and what was it sold to you as?

Also top picture would be nice also

OatmealPotato

I got it at Pets Mart (I know, they're awful, but I figured it'd be better for me to get it, as someone who already knows how to take care of geckos, than for someone else to). They didn't sell it to me as anything other than a leopard gecko. They obviously don't provide much information.

image.jpg

VampyreByte

I can tell from that view that its a Murphies Patternless and the eyes looked all black in the first picture, which would indicate a Super Snow or an Eclipse. But this view kind of makes me also think albino or some sort.
Are the eyes solid black or deep red(almost black)?
So it could be a Super Snow patternless albino.
If so that is very cool in my opinion.

KashMoneyExotics

Blizzards themselves also have completely black eyes. It’ll be cool if its multi gene, but coming from pet smart its probably unlikely, but you can find interesting things in pet stores, don’t underestimate them. But it does look much whiter than a typical blizzard. Normal blizzards are a dark gray. this guy is is almost completely white. Although it might change as he gets older. But yeah try to check his eyes to see if there a dark red.

tb144050

He looks ALOTTTT like a Leo I got from Pet_mart back in November for the same reason. I asked around alot and most people say mine is a regular blizzard.

Here's a link to videos of mine if you want to get a good look at him:

http://geckoforums.net/f124-show-off-your-leos/98771.htm

The only way we will know for sure is to "test breed" and confirm, but I still don't know if I will ever go through the trouble (or expense). :(

Last edited:

OatmealPotato

1912298_281942528636702_219196857_n.jpg

Here's a more recent picture. The lighting is probably a factor in the shot from above him (the previous picture I posted), but that's the only one like that I had. He really is skiddish still and won't even let me pick him up. I think his eyes are completely black. From what I can tell, they don't look dark red to me.

1625455_274884292675859_298947255_n.jpg

That's a picture of the day I brought him home. Don't know if that can be helpful or not. I'm still doing my research to see what morph he looks like most.

OatmealPotato

What do you guys think about a patternless mack snow? The reason I wondered is because of the markings around his head/shoulders when I first got him.

Visit our friends