ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Photobucket!!!!!!!!

dprince

Mod Squad Member
It must be just me..........but it seems like all the threads with photobucket aren't loading for me............so I can't look at all the gorgeous geckos. Anyone know why this might be? Obviously some people can see the pix........:main_huh:

Ccrashca069

Some times it just happens Debbie. A few days ago I couldn't either so I ran a few computer utilities I have and rebooted then I could.

Give me a few minutes and I will email the links to those programs to you ;)

Last edited:
P

PacHerp

Time to buy a Mac?

LOL... jk jk ... yeah, I'd run a few utilities on the machine and then reboot... John will hook you up. ;)

dprince

Mod Squad Member
THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!! :D Just tell me (the non techie) what to do, and I shall do it!!!! :D

And Brittney, I think our next 'puter might be a Mac............... ;) Not for a while (here's to hopin' we don't NEED one for a while, LOL)

P

PacHerp

The Gecko Prince said:
And Brittney, I think our next 'puter might be a Mac............... ;) Not for a while (here's to hopin' we don't NEED one for a while, LOL)

Debbie, just let me know... I'll hook you up! ;)

eyelids

Bells Rule!
LOL... I was just saying how I wish I had a mac... I hate having this BIG obsolete box on my desk...

Ccrashca069

LOL Mike. Sounds like you need an LCD monitor. I have no plans or future plans to switch to a Mac. I used them before in the 80's and 90's and had alot of probs with them. But since I am a Computer tech I can always fix something whenever I need to upgrade my desktop unless I buy new again.

Visit our friends