beginner Morphs

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
Depends on how much you are willing to spend as well as what you visually like. White out would be the way to go in my opinion because you can reproduce them with what you have.

EverEvolvingExotics

The most affordable morphs these days (under $500) are whiteouts, caramels, amels, white socks, and zeros. If you want something that you can produce visual traits your first year I'd go with a whiteout male like Travis said above. Look around on the various classifieds for a bit to see what blows you away and take account for what you are willing to invest. You should be able to find out real fast what you want to work with.

Here are some of my little ones:

Whiteout poss het caramel male
IMG_2163_2.jpg

IMG_2153_2.jpg

Adult Caramel female
IMG_2149_2.jpg

IMG_2147_2.jpg

Poss het caramel females
IMG_2172_2.jpg

My group all together when I first got them
IMG_1767.jpg

After it cools down a bit in Arizona for better shipping weather I'll be getting a bunch more projects to work with. Fat tails have so much potential and you can't beat their personalities. I hope you find something you can't resist!

Last edited:

Mr. Fat Tail

The only problem is that I don't have enough money to buy a Whiteout or a Zero, but they both look amazing and those are the two I like the most out of all the morphs. Any other suggestions?

Last edited:

GeckoFiend

honestly, I think your best bet is to save up for a while. there will be more inventory later in the year, or you could wait until next year when the prices drop.

Fat tail pro

hi i have a white out x granite that came out like a normal but has a little something like whiteout i was wondering if i can breed him to a female that also has white out in her to produce white out would that work

EverEvolvingExotics

No, whiteouts are a co-dominant morph. It's either a visual or it's a normal. Breeders will mark them as whiteout siblings but you can't breed two whiteout sibs to each other to produce a whiteout. I'd just recommend waiting and saving your money. They are worth it!

Fat tail pro

thanks iam from arizona too if u have any females for a good price doent matter what the morph is send me a message

Visit our friends