Best incubator?

Bigredreptilelover

I am wondering what incubator would be best for a small needing project. I have 4 females so I'm not gonna be doing many eggs and want a male and a female incubator but have no idea what kind to get. I know about hovavator but heard that the temp afire fluctuates is it still the best choice?

LepoInc

I would go with the hovabator on two HydroFarms. That way you aren't spending a crazy amount of money on two expensive thermostats for a small project. Or if you want even cheaper, just make your own out of a styrofoam cooler. Pet-co recieves fish in them and they usually save a few of them and they're good size.

Dinosaur!

I would actually probably avoid the turbo fan model for a few reasons. 1, it makes the humidity hard to maintain, and 2, it is very difficult to get the temps below the critical 95 degree mark. my suggestion would be just a plain hovabator with a thermostat, or a foam cooler incubator.

Poppy243

I'm probably going to have a similar size operation as you someday, at least to start. I'm thinking for the first year I'll probably do a cheap styrofoam DIY incubator. Usually effective and not costly to put together. If I keep going with it after the first year I'll probably do a simple mini fridge conversion.

Visit our friends