big apple herp

bman123

There is a breeder name CSM that says he started his business breeding with animals from there. You may have to take a chance and just go for it man. They offer you a warranty of what 3 days? If you get a baby it's not gonna look like the same as a adult anyways.

Rob123

Yeah I just finished looking at his website. He has some nice geckos. I think im gonna buy one or two sometime this month. It says somewere on there website (bigappleherp) hat they breed and raise all of there reptiles.

Rob123

Wait so you would have to do inbreeding to get diable blancos, I know for dogs theres no defects but there was a thread saying there was defects like smaller heads or something. And okay I'll be the gecko fourms test dummy :p

bman123

The whole inbreeding thing is another topic on it's own man. Are you gonna order from that site? If so I am interested how it turns out.

Rob123

Well I just got into leopard geckos recently. So I only have one SHCTB but im planining on getting a ss leo, blazing blizzard and I really want a tremper albino mack snow leo.

bman123

I'm sure I will get more geckos tho. I wish I would of got a female first so I could just add females without getting babies. I'm looking to get a 20 gallon long tank next. That way my lil guy will have alot of room. I'm gonna get a female raptor next. But it's gonna be awhile before I do that.

bman123

That's the kicker with the pricing. They are probably too small to be sexes so it's gonna be you get what you get. I would call them if I was you and ask someone if they have any of a certain sex that you want. I am sure they gotta have some stuff that's old enough to be sexed. I'm gonna call tomorrow and talk to someone and see what they say about picking a male or female.

bman123

If they say they have males and females then that is great, you'll just have to see what the animal looks like when you get it.

bman123

I only have a 20gal tall tank right now and it's too small for my tastes to house to adult leos together. My guy i have is about 9 1/2 inches long so he takes up a bit of space in his hide. I'm sure two of them could fi in there but it would be cramped. I'd have to get two new hides, about 14 inches long 3 or 4 inches tall and 6 inches wide. That's gonna take up too much floor space In my current tank.

bman123

Hopefully I can get a good deal on a 40gal long tank. That would be awesome. Then I would have no problem housing them together. I have a bookcase that I could use as a rack to house babies in. It will hold 8 6qt tubs and that would house a baby Leo just fine until I could sell them. But I still need to get a thermostat, heat tape and all the tubs for it.

It's gonna be awhile before I do anything like that as I want to have my incubator and everythig before I even get my female.

Rob123

Oh sounds like you have everything planned out well. I called them today at 4 and they didnt answer its probally because they close at 4:30

Visit our friends