biggest eggs i ever seen!

snakegirl

Wow i never thought this night would come! see one of my females (which happen to be the first leopard gecko i ever got) Had dime sized eggs in her from last season, and they wouldn't come out or be reabsorbed in her system for now months *last late season till now* even more eggs where showing up, i didn't have much to do my only idea was to breed her in hopes her body might gain some kinda moment again in her system to lay eggs....and about 3 weeks ago, the One pair was now At laying size, i could see 2 pairs of eggs in her system about the size of dimes and a few pink dots. at this point she was over 67 grams.... :eek: well tonight just looking around and found these HUGE eggs i mean HUGEEEEE eggs. she didn't lay them in the lay box and where kinda sticking to the lid, but i carefully removed them and Wow am just so glad she passed them and amazed at how big they are!

bigeggs.jpg

D

david6720

hello:

weeks back visited my local museum and got to see, still the ostrich keeping the record of being the largest incubating bird.

of course not seen any incubators..

keep rocking on..
cheers

-----------------------
Link Building

Last edited by a moderator:

Landen

LSReptiles
I had the same scenario last year but mine reabsorbed them. Glad that she passed them for you. Those are super big eggs!

RagginOut

WoW. Those bad boys are HOSS.

In fact, you should name them the following when they come out, no matter the sexes: Hoss and Big Boy.

LOL!

Dogger25

One of my females laid an egg that big last night but unfortunately it ruptured as she laid it.. The male i breed her to is about 30 grams larger than her. I'm wondering if it that may be the case.

Khrysty

I'm wondering how big my girl's eggs are going to be if and when she finally lays them. She's been visibly gravid (with the same clutch of eggs) since early January. There's another clutch developing but she refuses to lay this one..

BSM

very interesting reminds me of My super giants first clutch was this size then the other 2 were average size

Bryan

snakegirl

Wonderful she is now a nice 57 grams, eating,drinking doing just fine, and looks like she will lay some more eggs soon

Visit our friends