Calendar contest forum?

Select Gex

Glad someone else notices it ;]. Then maybe ONE sticky post on "show off" forum, directing people there.. since it is the most popular I'd say.

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
I just sent a PM to Kelli and Ryan about setting up a new GeckoForums.net Calendar Photo Contest Forum so the rest of the posts won't get buried. Although, every time anyone votes on that particular month's thread will automatically pop up to the top of all the forums anyway. I am hoping that after most members have voted that it will settle down.

Any other suggestions?

Select Gex

Once the threads are moved to the new forum then they will still pop up on the Show Off forum? What do you mean all of the forums? Sorry..

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
We will be moving the contest pics to a new forum so it won't dominate the "Show Off Your Geckos Forum". However, any time someone votes, it will automatically go to the top of the queue when you click on "New Posts".

Select Gex

Oh, I never use that feature so I am not sure. You may be able to disable a forum's appearance in the new posts feature in the vBulletin control panel, but I am not well versed in it.

Visit our friends