Calendar Contest Update

What should we do with the calendar contest?

• Continue the contest without prizes

Votes: 25 96.2%
  • Cancel the contest

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
So here's the deal....

Since our contest starter is no longer here the contest has been up in the air. We're all really busy but I want you guys to vote on your winning photos because everyone worked so hard on their entries. I can't afford to buy the winners a free calendar but I'd be more than happy to upload them to CafePress so that you guys can all buy them at cost. I hate having to proceed without prizes but the other option is to cancel the contest.

Would you rather?
A. finish the contest without prizes
or
B. cancel the contest

This poll will close on 12am on Friday and we will proceed with whichever you guys vote for.

JordanAng420

I definately think we shoud finish it. I'm sure most of us aren't concerned about prizes, but more so just having our geckos on a calendar! :) I'd love to see all those cute faces and that wonderful photography and would surely buy one.

Zynx_Keekeio

what if you took all the winners for each month and do a poll for them and whoever wins best overall could get a free calander?
Only a thought :)

Alusdra

You could maybe set up a fund and/or charge a little bit more for the calendar and/or have people sponsor calendars for winners, too, if you still want to give prizes.

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
Suggestions taken!

I've gotten all of the months finished so please look over them and check for errors before I open the polls for voting.

Neo.Reptiliac

They look fine to me. I haven't checked all the photos from the original submission thread but I do know all of the ones I entered is in the polls XD

Visit our friends