Change Screenname?

A

ALGeckos

My BF (Leon) and I just got engaged and will be starting leopard gecko breeding as an extension of our hobby. Very small-scale and we don't plan on going big time with it, we just want to try it out since we loooove taking care of leos! We've been keeping leos and other reptiles since 2003.

Although I don't have very many posts here, would it be possible to change my username from aimee to ALGeckos? I am in the process of changing my screen name at other forums so it'll be a lot easier to remember (all my screennames have some variation of "aimee", but now I will be including my fiance, and future husband!, in the name)! Hehe. I will be more active here due to the breeding starting next year, and a near-future purchase of a cornsnake (hopefully @ the NBHS Reptile Bazaar!).

It would be great if this change could be made, if not, please tell me how I can arrange for such a change without having to make a new screen name (unless you don't mind me re-posting my previous posts since there's only a few of them).

Thanks for your help!

** This was originally sent to KelliH via PM, but I understand that she is busy with all the leos, so it's being posted for other admin/mods to see **

KelliH

Yes, I see you sent me a pm regarding this yesterday afternoon, sorry I had not gotten to it yet.

I cannot change screen names, but what I can do for you is delete your current account, and then you can sign up again with the new user name you would like to use.

Just let me know what you would like to do.

A

ALGeckos

It's ok, please take your time, I understand that you're busy :) So no worries here!

I sent a reply via PM regarding this issue. Let me know what works for you and we'll go from there!

Thanks again Kelli!

A

ALGeckos

Thank you very much! You're so quick, I just sent a PM saying the same and you replied to this right after. Hehe.

I appreciate all your help! Take care Kelli!

Visit our friends