Chat bars across bottom?!?

Chosen010

FANATiC
Just wanted to point out that there are duplicate overlapping chat/link bars. Not sure why there are two different bars that allow the same operations, but wanted to let the ops know in case it was by accident..

Personally, I'd prefer they both go away. They pose browsing/display issues when I am on the forums from my ipad.

Plus i've never seen one person in the chat area... I am not on all day, so I don't know what that's worth to you guys, but...

KelliH

Hey There!

The two bars are really not the same, although both do offer a chat room. The bar with the "Links, Translate, Latest Posts, Share" icons and etc, can be minimized by clicking on the down arrows icon on the far right of the bar (next to Live Message).

The remaining black bar (which is what most of us use) is more of an IM deal, similar to the chat on facebook. If you do not wish for this bar to be displayed , it is a simple fix and I will do that for you now. :)

Anyone that does not want the IM bar to display please pm me and ask for it to be removed from your profile and I will do that for you.

Thanks for your input.

Visit our friends