Cool Geckos that you don't see too Often

PDDM

We purchased 1.1 S. taenicauda and 3 E. agricolae (which ended up as 2.1 so we're very happy to have a pair!) from Clint at Gecko Hill quite some time ago and they've been growing nicely. Very exceptional looking animals and just super friendly. The agricolae are so tiny, they look like they'd be speedy little guys that would want nothing to do with handling--I actually find them to be even more "handleable" than Crested Geckos! And the taenicauda? They're almost like leopard geckos in your hands--hardly move (we handle these guys maybe once every two months unless cleaning cages--so its not like we really had to "work" with them to get them tame)

Female S. taenicauda
DSC00269p2Pcm.jpg

DSC00276SwhNj.jpg

Male
DSC002786qIYf.jpg

Female E. agricolae
DSC00279xogTh.jpg

DSC002804pnd.jpg

Male:
DSC00285ArNnw.jpg

Gotta say that I'm super surprised that with how easy both these species are to care for and how they don't require a lot of space to house--that there arent many more people who deal with these!

Thanks for looking!

nirotorin

Wow! Nice pics, both beautiful species. I especially love the Eurydactylodes agricolae. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to work with that species some day.

cursedj

Razor Sharp Reptiles
Awesome, they are both really neat to work with and two of my Favorites .Great looking animals!

Visit our friends