Drinking from dish

Brandyfrog

Help my leo girl dosn't like to drink from her bowl.I've been useing a eyedropper to give her water,She really takes it.But how do i get her to drink from a bowl.Tryied low bowl, jar lid,nothing ,seems she hates to use bowls any ideas?

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
I didn't think my leo was using his bowl either so I was misting his tank 'cause I'd see him lap it off the walls, and rocks of the tank and from the inside of his moist humid hide. I stopped using tap water and switched to spring water as well as changing his dish to an oval ceramic soap dish and now I notice there is always water missing out of the dish even tho I don't see him drinking it. He's a shy fella :)

Jordan

what? ... how do you kknow he's not using the bowl? just because you dont see him use it doesnt mean he isnt, the gecko will be fine if you leave the a small bowl of water in with him and he will use it when he needs to.
Gecko's are nocturnal and so will use it when you are asleep, thats when he feels safest and confident to come out for a drink.

prettyinpink

He's drinking out of his bowl...you just don't see it. Don't use the water dropper, it's not needed. If you're seeing urnates and he's pooing regularly he's hydrated.

roger

Help my leo girl dosn't like to drink from her bowl.I've been useing a eyedropper to give her water,She really takes it.But how do i get her to drink from a bowl.Tryied low bowl, jar lid,nothing ,seems she hates to use bowls any ideas?

Just make sure its topped up daily and just leave it there.She WILL drink from the dish

Visit our friends