Firewater’s Are Hot!

Albey

I have always been a big fan of Dan "The Fireman" Firewater’s. Luckily before Dan decided to retire from working with Leopard Geckos I was able to purchase some of his finest female offerings. Over the last couple of years I have been breeding them in to my Torrid Tangerine Line of Enigmas. I am very pleased with the results so far. I was photographing some of them to update my site and I thought the Forum might enjoy seeing how they are coming along.

These first pictures are of some Firewater Enigma.

enfw09_1_ks2.jpg

enfw09_2ks2.jpg

enfw09_3_ks2.jpg

enfw09_5_ks2.jpg

enfw09_9ks2.jpg

enfw09_10_ks2.jpg

enfw09_11_ks2.jpg

enfw09_12_ks2.jpg

These last two pictures are of a couple of plain Firewater’s. There is nothing really plain about them though. :main_laugh:

fw09_1ks2.jpg

fw09_2ks2.jpg

I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Retemok_onFire

Albys too cool reptiles for me^^

I have seen last week i was in vienna, in a small internet cafe, i have seen your torrid females... they blow and burn my brain outside my head.
But yea i'm fan of Dan's fantstic firewaters too.
Maybee this year i get one female from his redstripe firewater cross, when i'm quick enougth...

But i'm only a online guy who see the fantastic morphs from the american breeders in inet.
Why u have no more of the Tangerine dorsal stripes? That was my favorit morph, and now i had the money and the place but no more dorsals on ur side =(

For me (personal) i love the enigma morph, and have one red stripe enigma in my breeder. But i have too much of respect of nature. I have heard strainght storys about the enigma morph, have seen with my eyes a nice enigma, she allways was turning circels on the ground. For me as a natural boys from the mountains it was a shock, and for me the massage to wait... but it's only my perspective of looking to the market.

But great work, and really nice animals

Last edited:

Gecko Euphoria

By far the hottest albinos around, gotta love Them firewaters, and those ones there alby are so freaking hot.

I have always been a big fan of Dan "The Fireman" Firewater’s. Luckily before Dan decided to retire from working with Leopard Geckos I was able to purchase some of his finest female offerings. Over the last couple of years I have been breeding them in to my Torrid Tangerine Line of Enigmas. I am very pleased with the results so far. I was photographing some of them to update my site and I thought the Forum might enjoy seeing how they are coming along.

These first pictures are of some Firewater Enigma.

enfw09_1_ks2.jpg

enfw09_2ks2.jpg

enfw09_3_ks2.jpg

enfw09_5_ks2.jpg

enfw09_9ks2.jpg

enfw09_10_ks2.jpg

enfw09_11_ks2.jpg

enfw09_12_ks2.jpg

These last two pictures are of a couple of plain Firewater’s. There is nothing really plain about them though. :main_laugh:

fw09_1ks2.jpg

fw09_2ks2.jpg

I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Sunrise Reptile

SunriseReptile.com
Lookin' Good, Albey! :main_thumbsup:

Any chance you can show us what the eyes of a Las Vegas Albino Enigma look like? I'm sure I can't be the only one who's curious.

Visit our friends