First time here, long time breeder!

BBsCrestedGeckos

Hello all!!!
My name is Justin and I work for BB's Crested Geckos. Hopefully, some of you may have heard of us.
I'm pleased to announce that I will posting some of our amazing animals up for show and tell, education, and of course, buying, selling, trading, etc.
If you have not heard about BB's before, here's a little something about us;
We specialize in New Caledonian Geckos- Crested, Leachianius, Chahoua, Sarasinorum and Eurydactylodes Geckos
We are based out of New Jersey and travel to many Reptile Expos throughout New York and Pennsylvania. We will be at the Expo's in Hamburg PA this Saturday 10/21 and Carlisle on Sunday 10/22. If you're in the area, stop by and say hi! Come hold one of our proven breeding Leachie and maybe just take one home yourself ;)
We are a family owned and operated establishment since 2012. Like most of you here, this started as a passion for loving reptiles. It was love at first Crestie and the rest is history!
So check us out! Below is a link directly to our site. Please feel free to message us any time with any inquiries. Hope to hear from some of you soon! I can't wait to show you what we've got!

PS; Use discount code VILLAN if ordering from our website =)

Attachments

• IMG_1897.JPG
    IMG_1897.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1899.JPG
    IMG_1899.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1906.JPG
    IMG_1906.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1910.JPG
    IMG_1910.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 5

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Welcome! I'm a former breeder but now the keeper of a crypto positive colony, so no more breeding for us. It's been 6 years now and I miss it a bit, but do enjoy the time to do other things!

Aliza

Visit our friends