First Time Leo Owner

R

rottentreats

Hello Everyone!!!

I never dreamed that I would own a reptile, or even a Leopard Gecko. I am so glad that I do!! My girlfeind and I were at PetCo last week and saw our new little bundle of joy, and we decided that she would make a lovely addition to our family. We named our leo Elle. We are not sure how old our leo is.. she is about 5-6 inches long and we think she has great potential. As first time "leowners" we are hoping that we do everything correctly so that our little Elle turns out to be everything that she can be. Well, enough of the talking, here are a few pictures of Elle.

Elle -

More Elle -

Also see my other thread in the "Housing" section to see where she lives - http://www.geckoforums.net/showthread.php?t=21292

Thanks for looking!!! You all have many beautiful and interesting leo's! I hope we make a great addition to your community!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rottentreats

Thanks for the warm welcome! One thing I plan on getting from this forum is knowledge!

One real quick question though, what morph is Elle? Or what is she defined as? I am not sure what acronym to use with her...

***UPDATE*** A new pic I will call "The Great Escape"...

Last edited by a moderator:

HillDog

Brendan & Shaunette, Welcome to the gecko forums! Hope you like it here! Congrats on the new gecko! Very nice! I'm not the best with morphs, but I'd say a high yellow? Don't just go by my word though.

Visit our friends