For PaulNJ ... my Trempers

Saura

Hello,

yesterday I got my Cam-Battery-Load-Thing again which I forgot in Greece :main_rolleyes:
So I took some pics today while cage matinting and especially some of Mr.Orange :D His biggest daughter is in shed atm, I´ll add some pics of her later in this Thread.

P1020144.jpg

P1020132.jpg

Him and his Harem in their Bedroom ;)
P1020129.jpg

Some of his Babys
P1020088.jpg

sunshinegeckofarm

Obsessed with Leos
Wow hes beautiful...what morph is he? Raptor? if so hes the most beautiful raptor I have seen. His babies are awesome. I love the really spotty one which is a enigma maybe? i am not sure looks like a tremper enigma but not sure. Beautiful geckos nonetheless

Saura

Hello
Wow hes beautiful...what morph is he? Raptor? if so hes the most beautiful raptor I have seen. His babies are awesome. I love the really spotty one which is a enigma maybe? i am not sure looks like a tremper enigma but not sure. Beautiful geckos nonetheless
Thanks :) He is a Tremper Engima het. Raptor. The Babys I really don´t know exactly, I think the one is a Snake-Eye Raptor and the other is a Nova or Dreamsicle (cause he was completly white with black markings as hatchling) and has completly red eyes.

sunshinegeckofarm

Obsessed with Leos
Awesome. I couldn't see the color too well on the eye since there was alot of flash it looked orange but it could have been red too just washed out from flash lol. Awesome geckos and you have a nice group going on there. I wish i could help you on the morphs i am not too great at morphs yet. sometimes they look too similar to tell.

paulnj

Glad to See JT's brother worked out for you Alex! You did great with him!

BTW, the hypo one is a tremper enigma and the other is a hypoish mack tremper(possible enigma). I can't see eyes, so they are atleast het raptor if not eclipse eyed. That line of sunglow tremper enigmas throws alot of tang into even mack animals.

Jorgevill

R-MTY
Amazing Sunglow Enigma, my question for Paul ¿When you will have some Sunglows enigma like that for sale? I need one!!

robin

SWEET ALBINO! that is some seriously intense orange! alex and paul yall both did good!

paulnj

True, I like holdbacks, but all the 08's were sold and 09's are gone too. "JT" has a hypo eclipse with him right now, so I should have more early 2010 that are just as nice. have no fear, I have a few 90% CT sunglows for him too.. thanks Eric ;)

paulnj

DEFINATELY A MACK RAPTOR, but test breed to see if it's an enigma.
The hypo one sure looks enigma and is a hypo raptor.
That last one is awesome! If it has orange in the eyes, you have a spitting image of dad... sunglow enigma het raptor(possible giant)

Saura

Hi Paul,

thanks allot :) got one more to guess hehe (I thought it´s Bell but now I´m sure it´s not)
The eye is same as the Mack Raptor.
I´m talking about the ebough one ofcourse
P1020063.jpg

Visit our friends