Gecko Genetics?

alars

I was wondering if anyone could name this gecko's genetics just by looking? I know it might not be 100% accurate but a general idea would be nice. I think it's normal from my research but need to hear it from someone else. x3

Another question, a little off-topic. Does it look healthy? Just bought it and want to make sure it is healthy or will be. x3 Just shed and is pretty active. :)

DrCarrotTail

He's cute! and looks like a normal morph. He could have some recessive genes (hets) hiding in his genetic makeup. No one can tell you the stuff that might be hidden unless they know the parents.

He looks fairly healthy for his size - his tail should start to fatten up as he gets a bit bigger. If it gets any skinnier that would be cause for alarm.

alars

He's cute! and looks like a normal morph. He could have some recessive genes (hets) hiding in his genetic makeup. No one can tell you the stuff that might be hidden unless they know the parents.

He looks fairly healthy for his size - his tail should start to fatten up as he gets a bit bigger. If it gets any skinnier that would be cause for alarm.

thank you for the input! :* i was kind of afraid of his health or not because I got him from a small pet shop who kept their geckos out of public eye in the back (for room i suppose) i've had him for a week now and he wasn't eating so i just take a worm and hold it in front of him until he bites either my finger or it and repeat until he takes it. not sure if this is because of stress, but a week is a long time and i don't want to take chances.

Visit our friends