GET YOUR PICS READY FOR THE GECKOFORUMS.NET 2010 CALENDAR!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Well, it's already September! We will be having our annual GeckoForums.net calendar contest soon, so start getting your photos ready now! In a few weeks, we will begin the contest :main_yes:

We will allow each member to enter one photo for each month of the year, and when the contest is officially announced, you will be able to post them to be voted on my the GF members. The winners will be chosen my a poll vote, and the winning photos will be published on the new 2010 GeckoForums.net calendar that will be available for sale of everyone. Winners will recieve a FREE calendar!

GET YOUR CAMERAS OUT!

THE WHISPERER

we entered a Crestie pic last year and it went to the poll. I don't believe it sayed anywhere that you could only enter Leo pics, after all it is a calender for Geckoforums not Leopardgeckoforums. I wouldn't see why it would be limited to just one type of gecko. JMO :D

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
Please DO NOT post your entries on this thread... we will open the conteast in a few weeks with a separate thread! I just wanted to get everyone in the spirit for our 2010 calendar contest! Woo Hoo!

Neo.Reptiliac

Im going to enter some too. Weither or not they get in the calender I will very likely still buy a calender when its out. =D I seriously need a freaking calender man.

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
The contest will start soon! There will be a thread where photos can be posted, and after all entries are in we will post them by the calendar month in a poll so GeckoForums.net members can vote on their favorite. The winning photos will be in the GF Calendar, and winners will receive a FREE GF calendar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visit our friends