going back in time three years ago

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Yes Robin, I am also working with a male from your line and crossing them into Masterpiece lines. I'm positive those beautiful stripes will follow, but I hope his lemon yellow coloration follows as well. Masterpiece lines have nice stripes, but the background color muddies soooo much with age. Your line stays crisp and contrasty. I love it! :)

robin

yeah. some of the females will get a spot or two from breeding and if they get too cool at an early age they can get a spot or two but they generally stay nice and clean and crisp ... even if they pick up a spot or two

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
I also have a female from Kelli (Toughie genes). Right now, I am crossing the R2/HISS bold stripe lines with my line, to see what come sup. I haven't had any crosses hatch yet.... but am anxiously awaiting!!!

Here is my girl from Kelli:

Louise.JPG

Here is my GGG girl:

Laura.JPG

robin

moms has lost her striping over the years. she never had a bold black stripe the babies get that from "pops". man marcia i see that photo of pops and i have a son of his here and he looks just him wait it's his son or grandson toughie may be his daddy but none the less he loooks just like pops. and dude moms got back ... way back

D

DontShootMe

I definitly have to get some stripes those are awesome robin. I like that pops too!

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
MOMS and POPS are two of the most unique Leos I have ever seen. Truly Incredible...... I want I want!!!!

robin

thanks guys and no one can have moms and pops they are like a cute little married couple LOL ask marcia

robin

marcia i got more bead work over here ... just let me know and he is yours.. his name is austin :D

R

rrhill

Wow....Pops & Austin sure have a lot of black on them...ever thought about crossing them to get a hypermel. ?

Visit our friends