Got two more!

Bling_my_leo

Lizard Lady ツ
Hey everyone. I know I have not been on much. (Twice) So I know that all of you have no clue who I am. I will interduce myself!

My name is Emma. I own many reptiles. They are my life. I own 1 blue tounge skink. 1 chinese water dragon, 4 american toads, 1 pacman frog and 3 leopard geckos...

I used to own 1 leo when I joined this forum.
Now I own 3 leos!

I own 1 nine or ten month old leo named Bling. He is a patternless leo. He is a nut and likes to cuddle in your palm or shoulder. He is my first leo I ever owned..

My two new leos are both only 3 weeks old. They are very shy and hate to be bothered. But they are just so cute!
I got them both last week. (I got them for my birthday!)

Ones name is Skyler and the other is Ebony. (Which means black)

They both are living in a 20 G L tank.
If one turns out to me a male or both male, the I will buy another 20 G L tank for the other to live in. But if they are both female or I end up with one male and one female, then I shall keep them together. =]

Here is what is in the babies tank;
1 heating pad
1 water dish
1 small (low to the ground) branch (got a petco)
fake leaves
2 hides (1 peak-a-boo cave, 1 strawberry hide thing)
reptile carpet
1 mealworm dish

In Bling cage (he too lives in an 20 G L);
1 heating pad
1 water dish
fake leaves
4 hides (1 cave hide, 3 home made hides)
reptile carpet
1 small branch (low to the ground)
1 mealworm dish

So that is all I wanted to share.
I wil post some pics when I find out how to... you could send me a private message and tell me how if you want to. ;)

Emma

98XJSport

Upload them to a free site like WWW.PHOTOBUCKET.COM. After you upload the picture, it will be in your album on that site. Below the picture in your album there will be an IMG code that will look like this:
url]

This is the web address of the picture, and putting it between the
posts the picture on the board.

But without the spaces. Put in properly will give you your picture:
P1010319.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Visit our friends