Gotta be Nosy! What happend?

Leopardbreeder

What happened? I was scared we would have another shut down like the last one! I cried for a few hours before! lol

nevinm

Moyer's Monsters
hahaha, last night i got a big message that said the forums would be down for a little while, while they were switching servers. so im guessing that everything is good and switched.

Jim O

Leopardbreeder said:
Me too, but I want some behind the scenes details! ;)
Matt,

I'll answer for Kelli. She approached me a couple of days ago about moving the site to my server so that chat could be enabled. I did the relocation yesterday. In the process the site needed to be down while I uploaded the database "dump" and the DNS changes propagated. There were some problems with PhotoPost initially due to a corrupted php script but I hunted it down and fixed it. Chat should be back up and running soon (I hope). Sorry it's not a more exciting story than that...

R

ReptilesPwn

Jim O said:
Matt,

I'll answer for Kelli. She approached me a couple of days ago about moving the site to my server so that chat could be enabled. I did the relocation yesterday. In the process the site needed to be down while I uploaded the database "dump" and the DNS changes propagated. There were some problems with PhotoPost initially due to a corrupted php script but I hunted it down and fixed it. Chat should be back up and running soon (I hope). Sorry it's not a more exciting story than that...
see, but it is. what he meant to say was the evil anti-reptile ninjas from space tried to hack into our php script and use their evil powers to screw it up, and Jim O had to call on Aquaman (because the ninjas were gonna call their sidekicks, the chinese water dragons), Batman and Chuck Norris

Last edited by a moderator:

Visit our friends