Hello From Mankato!!!

LuvBug

Hey guys how's it going? New to this forum heard about this from a friend.
I'm a leopard gecko owner (3) and much more. I breed feeders for my Lil darlings and offer what I can to fellow hobbyist at low cost like feeders should be. Also I'm here to learn more about my Leo's and Cresties!!
-Bill

Blazebabe

S/H Tangerine carrot tail
Hi Bill, welcome to GF and i hope you enjoy the site like your friend & like Aliza said some pic's would be nice to see.

LuvBug

Hi would love to be able to show you pictures of Blaise, Leah, and Leo my Leopard Gecko's but can't figure how to get them on the forum I only have Internet through my iPhone.. :(

Blazebabe

Hi would love to be able to show you pictures of Blaise, Leah, and Leo my Leopard Gecko's but can't figure how to get them on the forum I only have Internet through my iPhone.. :(
Oh you have to join photobucket or a site simular, upload your pic's onto their and make a folder to put them in and once loaded onto photobucket just copy the url code and then put it onto your post, i use tinypic.

I don't know if your able to do that as i've not got an iphone but my husbands son as, it's a shame they'd have been lovely to see:(

LuvBug

once i have enough post in this forum where is the appropriate place to place classified ads? My friend Alissa from Galatic-Geckos referred me to this site and said it would be a great place to network.. I recieved a warning already for posting where i thought was the right place but i dont want to keep breaking the forums rules. Im really new to forums in general and not the brightest when it comes to computer stuff lol. imagin a 23 yr old thats not good with technology haha but i spend most my time out doors and enjoying nature its how i've always been even as a kid id rather be outside than playing video games or watching tv i kno im weird :0

Blazebabe

once i have enough post in this forum where is the appropriate place to place classified ads? My friend Alissa from Galatic-Geckos referred me to this site and said it would be a great place to network.. I recieved a warning already for posting where i thought was the right place but i dont want to keep breaking the forums rules. Im really new to forums in general and not the brightest when it comes to computer stuff lol. imagin a 23 yr old thats not good with technology haha but i spend most my time out doors and enjoying nature its how i've always been even as a kid id rather be outside than playing video games or watching tv i kno im weird :0
Let me have a look for you mate and naughty naughty already on the warning:main_laugh: to say it's a forum for helping one another we've got a few touchy people on the site:main_thumbsdown:lol
I'll get back to you in abit after i've just looked:D

Blazebabe

If you click on home, you have a few choices to choose from and they start across from User cp, go across to search click on the arrow next to it and it will drop down put in there classified adds and click enter and it will take you to the forum for that section mate and all the best.

Visit our friends