Hello, I’m Kate

Dragonsongbird

Hello there I’ve been a leopard gecko owner for.. almost 4 years now I guess. I currently have 3, with a 4th on the way. Some call it an addiction, I call it an investment.

anyways I’m planning on getting into breeding this year, have been researching for a while now, so I’m pretty excited.

here are my current babies

This is my male, Zym, I got him about 4 years ago, so he was my forst
IMG_5495.jpeg
This is Delta, she’s my favorite one to handle. Being a blizzard she’s larger, so easier to catch haha. Very lively, always wanting to explore.
IMG_0904.jpeg
And this is Dragon, I’m super excited specially to breed her this year as she’s a Tangerine, and I just bought a male Tangerine to pair with her. So excited to see the babies!
IMG_2240.jpeg

Hello there I’ve been a leopard gecko owner for.. almost 4 years now I guess. I currently have 3, with a 4th on the way. Some call it an addiction, I call it an investment.

anyways I’m planning on getting into breeding this year, have been researching for a while now, so I’m pretty excited.

here are my current babies

This is my male, Zym, I got him about 4 years ago, so he was my forst
View attachment 82330
This is Delta, she’s my favorite one to handle. Being a blizzard she’s larger, so easier to catch haha. Very lively, always wanting to explore.
View attachment 82331
And this is Dragon, I’m super excited specially to breed her this year as she’s a Tangerine, and I just bought a male Tangerine to pair with her. So excited to see the babies!
View attachment 82332
Hello!

Visit our friends