Hello!

David1981

Hi all,

im David, 42, from indonesia. father of 3 kids and too many pets.
i have been living with reptiles from i was a little boy actually, but keeping them as a pet/ hobby was more since 2007-ish. it started with cornsnakes ( was also been a business of mine, cornsnake breeder, it halted after 10 years because of time issue), then turtles ( i have 2 sulcatas, 5 aligator snapping, 1 common snapping, 1 asian boxturtle, 3 stinkpot, and a siebenroky long neck turtle, theyre all still living happily in their own ponds\tubs and tortoises loose in my garden). about 7 years ago i gave my eldest daughter "our" first leopard gecko. that was the biggest mistake... we love them,now we have 8 leopard gecko. and since 2 years ago i also fell in love and got an african fat tail gecko, now we have 10 of em. also a wild caught baby tokay gecko that we named devil. also a pair of phelsuma klemmeri the neon day geckos that i got from my bestfriend all the way from the netherlands. and 2 mourning geckos that just laid their first clutches of eggs.
not to mention the millions of wild housegeckos all around the house here in indonesia :)
ill post some pictures of them in the proper thread groups.

regards
David

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Great sounding collection. I also went way overboard with reptiles for quite awhile. I've got it down to 39 geckos and 1 bearded dragon now.

Aliza

David1981

Great sounding collection. I also went way overboard with reptiles for quite awhile. I've got it down to 39 geckos and 1 bearded dragon now.

Aliza
my overboard part was with cornsnake, i got like 40 adult corns and god knows how many babies and juvies lol
also once almost with tarantulas and scorpions, but that stopped just in time luckily

Visit our friends