Hello!

Jade Icing

On the net I am mostly know as Jade Icing. Though most call me Jade. I have one leopard gecko Jackie Jax. I got him from a former coworker who no longer wanted him. I said yes and was given bad info. He now seems to be a she.

I am in the process of moving my blue tongue skink into a bigger tank and than upgrading Jax my skink to Bo's old tank. I want to hook it up nice.

30Lx12Wx12H

What would he/she need.

Bo the Snack my blue tongue skink. I also have 7 rabbits. Ringo Starr, Connor Grayson, Teresa Mekare, Dallas Jinx Jones, Elvis Aaron, Wyatt Holiday Earp, and Noah Chibi Ash. Four guinea pigs. Samuel Elijah, Logan Jake, Mason Alexander, and Kingsley Merlin. One dog Akasha Maharet.

HillDog

Welcome to gecko forums! The minimum that a leo should have is a 20 long. Some use 10 gal, but I don't. welcome to gf!

Jade Icing

So 30L will be good for Jax.

How about friends?? If Jax is a girl I was wondering if I can get her a friend.

Halley

Welcome to GF. Most likely you could pair her with another female, or 2, as long as they are the same size, and there is no aggression. If there is aggression, be prepared with another enclosure, to move the new roommate(s) to. You should have another enclosure anyways, as you should always quarantine new members of the family.

Jade Icing

Jax!

100_9283.jpg

100_9276.jpg

100_9275.jpg

100_9274.jpg

100_9273.jpg

100_6501.jpg

100_6169.jpg

100_6164.jpg

100_6160.jpg

100_6158.jpg

Boy or Girl

100_8434.jpg

100_8433.jpg

100_8432.jpg

Jade Icing

Halley said:
Welcome to GF. Most likely you could pair her with another female, or 2, as long as they are the same size, and there is no aggression. If there is aggression, be prepared with another enclosure, to move the new roommate(s) to. You should have another enclosure anyways, as you should always quarantine new members of the family.

I always do that with my bunnies. Rule is another is not allowed if we can not care for them apart.

In a 30L how many would be ok. One or two more.

Bling_my_leo

Lizard Lady ツ
Hey, welcome to GF. I too own a blue tongue skink. he is a norther iran jaya mix. :D He is a doll.

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Emma

HillDog

when you were showing her belly, I guess you wanted some input on the sex? Well, those aren't the best pics, but I'm pretty sure that she is in fact a female. Congrats!

Jade Icing

HillDog said:
when you were showing her belly, I guess you wanted some input on the sex? Well, those aren't the best pics, but I'm pretty sure that she is in fact a female. Congrats!

:main_thumbsup: Thought so.

Visit our friends