help.....HOW CAN I FEED MY LEO?

Sugardaddy

*I'm going to see a doctor next month..Yeah....I need to support my leo until January 30th!!....

Hi I think my leo has problem in her jaw or mouth. and she wants to eat so much....

I tried to feed her, but she was in pain when she bites mealworms.

I removed the worm's head so she could easily eat it, but she refused the dead worm. It is very sad....

What should I do? I think it is impossible to feed her yogurt only until next month...because she hates it....

I removed the worm's head so she could easily eat it, but she refused the dead wormㅍI removed the worm's head so she could easily eat it, but she refused the dead worm

Eavlynn

When I have debilitated rescues come in that are unable to eat whole food, I make slurries. I'd get clear Pedialyte or just use water and blend a bunch of mealworms up in my bullet blender and syringe feed them.

Is there any way you can schedule an emergency visit to get you leo in sooner?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sugardaddy

Thank you. Sometimes she seems like she have problem to move her tongue...syringe seems good idea.
should I feed her on my hands?

Well, I'm living in rural area, and the vet who can treat the reptiles is very far away.
and I think I need to earn more money to bring her to vet.
It costed nearly $200 to fix the broken leg of another lizard, I can't expect how much it cost this time.

Last edited:

exonia

I use oxbow critical care carnivore care (as reccomended by an exotic vet) for my Leo with MBD it helps them to gain weight and keeps them good when they can't eat. It is a bit expensive ish in the U.K. At around £13 a packet but I swear by it most days. It's helped my Leo get to a better weight. Hope this helps x

4e574d70ba78af188b07b4ceeabc0131.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Visit our friends