Help needed! I need to know some morphs!

Rusty2020

So I just got a bunch of lovely little leopard geckos from a lady off of Facebook. When I got them, I asked age, morph, and all of the necessities. The lady told me they were her sons and that she couldn't tell me anything. The only thing she could tell me was that a particular female was albino. IMG_E5367[1].JPG IMG_E5367[1].JPG this is my female that was said to be albino. I am sure she is albino because of her very dark red eyes. If it helps, Her eyes are almost black when you look at them.
IMG_5368[1].PNG IMG_5368[1].PNG This is one of my boys. He is a super chunky little guy. When I asked about him the lady said she wasn't super sure where she had even gotten him. I went in and took him to a reptile specialty store and thankfully he was healthy.
IMG_5369[1].PNG IMG_5369[1].PNG This is the last girl. When I got her, the lady told me that she wouldn't eat for them and the only thing they had gotten her to eat before they dropped her off was wax worms. The poor thing has a wax worm addiction and was in a tank with 2 other females and a male. They have been broken up, and put in separate tanks. One of the females we got in this little rescue has sadly passed and we are trying our best to get this little one back to weight. She has been put on emergency syringe feeding and is starting to eat Dubai roaches. If you have any suggestions on what to do about her weight that would be greatly appreciated. I was told she was thought to be a snow mack but i'm not quite sure of that.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
The first one is an albino though there's no way to know which of the 3 albino types she is. If her eyes are solid red, she is also an eclipse. The second one is a super hypo (no body spots) and barely tangerine --her color is kind of orange but not very orange, unless she looks different in real life. The third one is a stripe (lines running from shoulder to tail) and may very well be a Mack snow. Please have her tested for parasites including cryptosporidiosis.

Aliza

Rusty2020

The first one is an albino though there's no way to know which of the 3 albino types she is. If her eyes are solid red, she is also an eclipse. The second one is a super hypo (no body spots) and barely tangerine --her color is kind of orange but not very orange, unless she looks different in real life. The third one is a stripe (lines running from shoulder to tail) and may very well be a Mack snow. Please have her tested for parasites including cryptosporidiosis.

Aliza
Thank you so much!

Visit our friends