help please with morph

hayley13

hi im thinking of buying these leos and i just wanted to find out if they are actual what the person is saying they are i think they are but just wanted second opinion.

this is meant to be a dreamsicle
196002AB-2DC7-4FAC-A354-93E0B421AC96-1440-000000FE96E28B03.jpg

this is meant to be a nova
5AE7CEC8-BD6B-439A-A502-1B36478D6256-1440-000000FEA9D98453.jpg

this is meant to be a raptor
AAA8D5D9-733B-44B8-AA6E-F987962D7039-1440-000000FEB6D533A1.jpg

DrCarrotTail

Not sure I can say two much about the first two but RAPTORs are supposed to have red-eyes and the eyes in that third picture look too dark to be red...

Also that first gecko looks kind of skinny and has a couple toes that are a worrying shade of black...

tibi

the first one is no dreamsicle because i can't see the enigma gene anywhere. those toes are already lost, same with the tip of that nova's(?) tail. they all should have red eyes (tremper albino eclipse)

hayley13

Yeah I already know about the toes on the first one, and I know raptors have red eyes as I have one myself but havent seen the eyes on this one and didn't know if someone knew roughly with out looking at eyes. Just wanna make sure they are what there meant to be before I decide

DrCarrotTail

Oh I see the tip of the (hypothetical) nova's tail now too. Apparently whoever is selling them doesn't know much about leo genetics or morphs, how to keep records or how to raise healthy hatchlings. IMO if you want to breed I would take some time to learn the basics about morphs and genetics and buy quality stock from someone who will be a mentor and help you answer questions you might have along the way.

hayley13

Yeah I do know about genetics as I breed myself but I haven't looked much into nova and dreamsicles as they don't come up much in uk. I didn't think they looked like what they were meant to which is why I asked

hayley13

None taken lol. Can anyone tell me what they think these are then if there not what I've been told as would be nice to know

Visit our friends