Help: which one is better?

christiannua

Hello I'm new in gecko world... this will be my first reptile... i'm into marine aquarium... just wondering which will be better to be my starter male gecko... and also is it better to start with juvi gecko or a adult size gecko. Thanks

both of them have same specs but wondering which one is better looking...

Bell 66% Het Radar
Tangerine BellxSHTCT het Radar

10150791_828702303825768_1847914369098602465_n.jpg 10308299_828702343825764_5168011187983735376_n.jpg

Thanks everyone!

christiannua

This is another picture of the second one.
2e4ugapu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Olympus

Biologist & Ecologist
I guess it comes down to which one you want to live with for 20 years :) I kinda like the second one more because he has more patterning and I like that, but it's totally up to you.

christiannua

I guess it comes down to which one you want to live with for 20 years :) I kinda like the second one more because he has more patterning and I like that, but it's totally up to you.

Thanks Olympus. Is it a good breed to start with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Olympus

Biologist & Ecologist
As a pet or to breed eventually? As far as breeding, I don't know, I don't follow leopard gecko morph trends so I don't know what's "in" right now.

Olympus

Biologist & Ecologist
Yea it's good to start with an adult or older juvie gecko, I think. They're not harder to tame, but you start off with an animal that is less delicate, isn't as small, and can eat larger insects less often (so you don't have to feed them daily.)

As far as the color it depends on what you find shocking! I like all the patterning he has, I think he's really pretty.

Visit our friends