**Help with purchasing containers for shipping**

TranceZ

I've been looking at a few reptile supply sites for the right size all clear containers for shipping or displaying at reptile expos kind of confused by all the sizes. Just wondering if someone can steer me in the right direction on what they use or buy in bulk. (website and size of containers) Also the best prices let me know. Your help is greatly appreciated! :main_thumbsup:

roger

I've been looking at a few reptile supply sites for the right size all clear containers for shipping or displaying at reptile expos kind of confused by all the sizes. Just wondering if someone can steer me in the right direction on what they use or buy in bulk. (website and size of containers) Also the best prices let me know. Your help is greatly appreciated! :main_thumbsup:

Here in Toronto we have food supply warehouses that cater to catering companies.they sell bulk food and supplies like styrofoam containers and deli containers.Try googling food equipment supplies in your area

fl_orchidslave

A 32oz with lid in bulk shipped is around a buck per container. Good clear delis aren't cheap and expenses do add up. We order from Superior, one of the site sponsors above ^^^^ I use a 12oz for small geckos and the 32 for larger juvs and adults.

RampantReptiles

I buy from lllreptile.
They usually have the best prices on reptile supplies.

I also dont work shows though so if you are picky on how clear the delicup is and having a lack of design on the top... then these might not be the best for that.

For shipping I use 8 oz for the babies and small juvies, 16 oz for larger juvies and adults. I find I can fit 3: 8oz delis in a small box (6 x 6 x 7) or 1: 16oz and 1: 8oz in a small box. 16 oz = 2: 8 oz ;)
When shipping the gecko should be pretty well packed in their delicup so they are secure.
May want something bigger for a show...

OnlineGeckos

I bought my supplies from tsksupply.com, I would've gone with shipyourreptiles except they're in California and well there's no taxes if I buy from tsksupply. So to squeeze out savings I went with tsk.

I don't see a big difference in prices from various sites, they all kind of come out to be about the same. Some will charge a bit more on shipping, some you can get discounts if you have ordered from them before (like LLL).

Visit our friends