Homemade Water Gel

Oni

hi, y'all! I've been meaning to make my own water gel using typical kitchen ingredients like unflavored clear gelatin. The product I'm thinking of getting to make the gel is clear unflavored gelatin which is only seaweed powder and refined sugar. However, before getting the materials, I wanted to ensure it was okay for both the feeders and my gecko. I didn't want to keep spending so much money on water gel and the water crystals people use to make the water gel in the videos I watched aren't really available where I am...

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
It's worth a try. I don't think any of those ingredients are a problem. I get my water gel crystals in bulk from proreptiles.com for a reasonable price.

Aliza

Oni

It's worth a try. I don't think any of those ingredients are a problem. I get my water gel crystals in bulk from proreptiles.com for a reasonable price.

Aliza
I ultimately decided on something a lot of exotic keepers use. Some water crystals you use for plants if I remember correctly? Water crystal balls you just put in water and they grow real big. I researched and it didnt seem to be a problem I think? I will still try the jelo

Visit our friends