How do you descibe Taco's color?

lokifw

Emily4.jpg Emilyflash.jpg Emily3.jpg Emily5.jpg
This is Taco, my leopard gecko. I have had him for a little over a year, got him in July of 2013 from a +++++. When I first got him, he was an orange/yellow with brown stripes. Over the last year the stripes have been gradually fading and now they are pretty light. Just took 3 pics of him tonight, the second one is with the flash, the rest are without. The last pic was a few months ago, just my favorite pic of him so far. I am just wondering what to call Taco's color? He doesn't have black spots on his body, except on the end of his tail. His tail has some orange in it. I have considered breeding him as well, sounds like a fun project and I have the space. Any ideas on what type of leopard gecko would make a good mate for him?

Kiara1125

Beardie Tamer
He is a SHTCTB, which means he is a Super Hypo Tangerine Carrot Tail Baldy. Beautiful boy! I will be purchasing a SHTCTB from my friend soon. If you were to breed him, I would breed him with another SHTCT(B). I honestly believe that SHTCT(B)'s are my favorite leo morph. your boy is absolutely gorgeous!

Visit our friends