How to get in touch with yourgeckoguy?

xGIGTECHx

Hello

If this is not the proper place to post this then please point me in the right direction. I ordered some dry goods (feeding dishes and hide boxes) from yourgeckoguy.com after reading positive reviews.

I paid via PayPal on January 8th and still have not received any information regarding shipping or confirmation other than it was accepted from PayPal on their end.

I tried to go to his site today, it is down and says account suspended. Earlier in the week I emailed and have received no response. I have a phone number that I found in another thread on a different site which I will not post here and cannot get an answer when I call. Just wanted to know if anyone knew how to get in touch. I know life happens and things get forgotten sometimes but I would like some sort of confirmation it's coming at least.

Thank you

Tony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JessJohnson87

I would request a refund through paypal, it seems like the company has either gone out of business or the guy cannot complete the orders and is avoiding answering emails.

xGIGTECHx

He returned my call a couple of hours ago. He said that he is not getting any notifications from his website and that it has been up and down this week. Said that he looked through his PayPal transactions and saw it and will ship Monday. If I don't see it receive it by Friday I will contact PayPal for a refund.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Visit our friends