I just put a down payment on a 1.5 group of African Fat Tails!

EverEvolvingExotics

These pictures were taken by Chris West from ( http://www.wildwestreptile.com/ ). This will be my first group of them and I can't wait to get the projects rolling. I just need to get my racks done and finish the payment and they will be on my way. I'm very excited, let me know what you think.

1.0 Whiteout poss. het caramel (12 grams)
IMG_3102.jpg

0.2 Whiteout siblings poss. het caramel (6-10 grams)
IMG_3107.jpg

IMG_3108.jpg

0.2 Normals (35-40 grams)
IMG_3097.jpg

IMG_3090.jpg

0.1 Caramel (41 grams)
IMG_3062.jpg

TruVueGeckos

Go "Fat" or go home....
Nice pick-up, looks like some whiteout caramel babies coming your way in the near future. Good luck on this project.

EverEvolvingExotics

Nice pick-up, looks like some whiteout caramel babies coming your way in the near future. Good luck on this project.

Thank you

It would be great to prove out those poss hets. I also have a bunch of other fatties I'll be getting from David Deem, some very cool projects. These geckos are amazing, tons of potential. I can't wait to get started!

TruVueGeckos

Go "Fat" or go home....
If you hit on the odds with the whiteout caramel next breeding season that would be great but if not you will have better odds on hitting a whiteout 100% het caramel with the whiteout pos het caramel male x female caramel pairing. Pretty exciting either way. A surprise in every clutch with all the pos hets.

EverEvolvingExotics

Those are some nice looking geckos brother! Now hurry up and build yourself a rack so you can play with these little fatty's! LOL!

Haha, I just talked with my bud I should be able to get a couple of them done in the next week or so. It will be enough to hold all of the geckos I'll be getting from you and David. Then I'll finish all the other racks I need at a later time.

Very nice, Lee! Sure it's your first group ;)

Thanks, David! I should have said that this group will be the first I receive. I can't wait to get the group we planned when they all hatch out.

If you hit on the odds with the whiteout caramel next breeding season that would be great but if not you will have better odds on hitting a whiteout 100% het caramel with the whiteout pos het caramel male x female caramel pairing. Pretty exciting either way. A surprise in every clutch with all the pos hets.

It will be very exciting for sure. Like you said even if I don't hit the odds of the poss hets I'll should still be making 100% for the next year.

EverEvolvingExotics

I just finished my racks today. These 6 beauties should be arriving at the FedEx hub on Wednesday morning. Man, I CAN NOT WAIT!!! Lots of pictures to follow the arrival.

Visit our friends