I just realized..

CalypsoTheLG

That Kali has armpit bubbles. I know there's nothing to worry about with them, I was just wondering if there was a way I could help them go away faster. It feels like it's just air in there.

I'm not sure how old she is, she has a continuious supply of calcuim without D3, and I keep about 15-20 mealworms in her cage so she can eat whenever she wants.

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
The only way to get rid of them is to first try to diagnose the best you can if it is calcium causing it or excessive protein from her diet. First thing I would do is try to see if it is calcium by switching to an all in 1 suppliment like repashy calcium plus icb or T-Rex brand leopard gecko dust from sandfire foods. Dust every other feeding if your leo is over 7-8 mos old, and remove the calcium dish from her tank. You can still free feed, this will help diagnose where the bubbles are coming from. If after 3-4 weeks, you see no change in the bubbles start to regulate her food. Feed her a set number of bugs on a schedule that is appropriate for her age and weight. If the bubbles start to go down then I guess you know what it was.

This is what I would do, this is what I did do, for my leo when he got bubbles and they went down in about 4 weeks with out having to change his feeding schedule (his were caused by excessive calcium),removing the extra dish of calcium from his tank and solely dusting with the repashy. Now he's all better. :D

Visit our friends