I think I have females, double check please?

Male or Female

• Both Female

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both Male

• Gecko 1 Female, Gecko 2 Male

• Cant tell

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

codefart

I got these 2 leos from a pet store when they were really small... hatchlings. My kids have been thrilled about them from day 1 and wanted to know if they are male or female. I told them if they are both males we would have to find a new home for one of them. They are finally about 4 months old now, and it should be easy to tell... I think they are females. Can you please take a look and let me know what you think?

20160416_193729.jpg 20160416_194047.jpg

RoyalSongs

I would say that Gecko 1 is male due to what seem to be preanal pores and a slight bulge but then again, I may be mistaken. Gecko 2 seems to be female due to their lack of pores/slight bulge.

Neon Aurora

They both look female to me, but 4 months isn't always old enough. You'll have to continue checking them both until you're positive they are both female.

If one is bigger than the other in any way, I would recommend separating them. If they grow at different rates, the bigger one will likely end up "bullying" the smaller one.

mo.mak

They both Look female ,but just like Neon stated , they're not old enough...keep checking weekly to be extra sure until they're at least 7months old.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Visit our friends