I'm new and need INFORMATION!!

Im-Perfection-xo

Wayward Victorian Girl
So. I'm new. *nods* I've never had a lizard before. To date, I've only helped (and by helped I mean watched) my boyfriend take care of his Tegu.

I'm looking to get a Mack Snow to start out with. I've done some amount of research and reading, but was wondering if anyone had any sites in particular that they would consider to be a good information source for newbies. :D Book recommendations are good too!

I want to learn as much as I can about these creatures, before I get one, so I can take care of it properly, and possibly start a breeding project.

P

Paco

100% Correct

Golden Gate Geckos said:
Welcome to GeckoForums.net, Heather! THIS site is the best you will find for information on Leopard Geckos!

Welcome and Marcia is 100% correct. This by far the best site out there for Leopard Gecko information.

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
Welcome Heather, this is hands down the best informations source for Leopard Geckos out there. And it's free! If you have specific questions you can type key words into the search box up top.

Im-Perfection-xo

Wayward Victorian Girl
Bridget1569 said:
Welcome Heather! I'm rather new here myself. I have to agree with Marcia and Paco, this IS the best place for info on Leos. I've spent the last couple months reading and rereading the posts here and I'm pretty sure they cover everything you'll need to know. The one book that was recomended to me is The Herpetoculture of Leopard Geckos. You can see it here http://www.amazon.com/Herpetoculture-Leopard-Geckos-Philippe-Vosjoli/dp/0974297127

Happy reading :)

Thank you very much. :) I'll definitely be picking myself up a copy.

Visit our friends